As i am a Mac Os X User, i will stay close to this operating system, and if requested, i will describe tha steps to be done in windows too.
UPDATE. This board seems to be permanently out of stock, so a good replacement in terms of price and performance would be:
This guide will be divided in several part for users convenience.
- Part1 : How To Configure FTD / USB Adapter on Mac Os X (driver download and installation). Very important part to save amount of time.
- Part2 : How to configure Multiwii config.h for mini flight controller w/ftdi interface a.k.a. AEORC V0.1
- Part3 : How to connect the Multiwii Mini to motors and receiver (also aux channels are described here).
- Part4 : Wireless configuration with Android and Bluetooth. (in progress right now)
- Part5 : How to configure camera pan/tilt conpensation and its trigger. (in progress right now)
- Part 6 : NEW! How to add a Barometer for altitude holding.
In the image beside, you can see the platform I’m going to use for testing this flight controller/IMU.
It is a Y4 Multirotor, higly vibrating, where vibrating does not mean a good thing.